Flamers Chairbroil Grill
About This Franchise Opportunity
A Growth Opportunity
Flamers Burgers & Chicken:
Our story begins in 1987 with a single outlet in Jacksonville, Florida. Like most great success stories, we saw a consumer need and capitalized on it. That need was for high-quality, popular foods prepared fresh and fast in areas of high consumer traffic.
Research and a trip out to eat proves that the hamburger is one of the most popular food items in the entire world and has been for the last 75 years. However, most burgers offered in fast-food environments lack that signature charbroiled taste you can only get from an open flame. That taste, that quality, is the cornerstone of the Flamers offering and what sets us apart.
The next step was simple. We knew that there was a well-established marketing niche in which nothing of this kind was offered - the high-traffic shopping malls, airports, train stations, hospitals and downtown office complexes. So we combined a quality product with this ready-and-waiting market. The result is Flamers Charbroiled Hamburgers and Chicken.
Flamers' recipe for its tremendous success has been combining great food with an easy to use system and high-traffic customer locations. The final ingredient for continued success is YOU!
Why Choose Flamers?
Flamers has many distinct advantages when it comes to other restaurant options, so let's pile the reasons on high for you!
Flamers Franchise Business Advantages:
In business for yourself, not by yourself
• Established national brand name with customers and suppliers
• Proven quality and gourmet taste
• Easy to learn Operating System-no guesswork!
• Volume buying power
• Accepted and welcomed in major malls, universities, hospitals, etc.
• Professional marketing department
• Over 100 years combined experience and support at your finger tips
• Multiple locations allowed
Food Court System Advantages:
• Extremely high customer traffic
• Product protected environment
• Competition buffers
• Added facility security
• Added facility advertising and promotions
• Common facility maintenance and upgrades-no cleaning the bathrooms!
• Site Selection
• Lease Negotiation
• Architectural Drawing
• Equipment Layout
• Pre and Post Opening Training
• Product Guidelines and Specifications
• Complete Operational Manual
• Ongoing Operations Support
• Monthly Cost Analysis and Evaluation
• In-house Bookkeeping Training
• Product and Menu Updates
• Advertising and Marketing Guidelines
• Trouble-shooting Guides
• Equipment Purchase Price Guidelines
• Use of National Wholesale Distributor
• Easy-to-use corporate forms
In addition to the above support, Flamers corporate experts are available to assist you in any areas of concern. These excellent information resources are all as close as your telephone. Flamers is dedicated to the same goal that its franchisees are - SUCCESS!
Request Additional Information and Receive Your FREE
"Consumers Guide to Buying a Franchise."
We respect your privacy